Find a home with Home Options

In general anyone over 16, resident in the UK and not subject to immigration control can apply to join the Home-Options scheme, however you normally have to 18 to be allocated a tenancy in your own name. 

To join the scheme you can register on-line at Home Options or complete an application form.  Forms are available from any of our offices.  You will increase your chances of being made an offer by being as flexible as possible about the location and type of property you will consider, that matches your needs.  Existing tenants can apply to move home through the Home-Options scheme (transfer).  They can also register for Mutual Exchange through the Home-Options web site,

Last updated: 1st May 2013

Can't find what you are looking for? Try the A to Z