Unlock your creative capacity
FREE Innovation Taster Event (delivered by MAS and Innovation Expert)
To succeed in today’s global market you need to be constantly thinking how can we do things differently? How can we do things better?
The Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS) have teamed up with Pera’s Innovation Expert Team to deliver a unique half-day event which will give you a sound introduction into creativity, problem solving and generating new ideas for your business.
Why should I attend?
This FREE event offers a rare chance to get an insight into the kind of specialist innovation expertise larger firms rely on. Find out more about the skills and strategies needed to help you put innovation to work in your business.
You will learn:
• How to ‘break the pattern’ using focused tools and techniques
• How to capture and build ideas
• How to put your ideas into practice
What will I take away?
• A new way of thinking about product review and development
• Fresh thinking, perspectives and facts on innovation
• How to access further support through MAS and Innovation Expert to put your ideas into practice, including:
o technical and commercial information and insight
o access to new supply chains
o external capability and experience
o developing a business strategy
o market analysis and further innovation coaching
For the agenda and more information about this event please see the attached or click here.
To book your FREE place please contact Tom Moore on 01664501213 or via email@example.com
Places are limited so please register your interest early.
Last updated: 29th May 2012