Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Challenge a parking fine

Use this section if you want to challenge a parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice PCN)

How to challenge

If you wish to challenge a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) you will need to include the PCN reference number. If you no longer have this you will need to contact our Notice Processing Team.

Full details are on the reverse of the PCN. A challenge form is available to fill in online.