Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Council Tax Reduction

Claim Council Tax Reduction

If you're on a low income, you may be able to get help with your council tax

Second Adult Rebate (SAR)

Find out what SAR is and if you're entitled to claim it

Council Tax Discounts

Find out if you're entitled to claim a discount from us

Check if you're entitled to Council Tax Reduction

Use our calculator to find out how much help you might get towards your council tax