Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site


Drainage questions are contained on CON29 and form part of the official search. The questions are answered by either Severn Trent Water or United Utilitiesdependant on location of property and they can be contacted via the following ways:

Severn Trent Searches, PO Box 10155, Nottingham, NG1 9HQ

Tel: 0115 971 3550
Fax: 0115 971 3551

DX 723860 Nottingham 43


United Utilities Property Searches , Ground Floor, Grasmere House, Lingley Mere Business Park, Lingley Green Avenue, Great Sankey, Warrington, WA5 3LP

Tel: 0370 751 0101
Fax: 0870 751 0102

DX 715568 Warrington 7

Some drainage questions are answered by the Environment Agency.