Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Benefits and financial help

Coronavirus Update

The teams are working hard to process all new claims as soon as possible and to implement the changing processes as a result of Government announcements.

If you are on a low income, you may be entitled to claim help with your housing costs and get a reduction on your council tax. Housing benefit and council tax reduction are administered by the council, and Universal Credit by the Department for Works and Pensions (DWP). Find out more below.