Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Councillor Information

Search for a councillor by name, postcode, party or ward and find out information such as:

  • political party 
  • ward
  • contact details
  • declarations at meetings
  • register of interests

Or view all HPBC councillors.

Allowances and expenses

A basic allowance is paid to all councillors and 'Special Responsibility Allowances' are paid to post holders (e.g. Leader, Executive Members, Chairs of Committees etc.). These are set by the council, following the recommendations of an Independent Remuneration Panel.

Members' Allowance Scheme [169KB]  

Allowances 2022-23 [13KB]

Allowances 2021-22 [13KB]

Allowances 2020-21 [13KB]

Allowances 2019-20 [14KB]

Allowances 2018-19 [12KB]

Allowances 2017-18 [13KB]

Allowances 2016-17 [13KB]

Allowances 2015-16 [259KB]

Allowances 2014-15 [229KB]

Allowances 2013-14 [230KB]

Code of Conduct and Register of Interests

All councillors must adhere to a Code of Conduct [212KB] . In order to be open and transparent, each councillor is required to complete a 'Notification of Interests' form detailing their 'Disclosable Pecuniary Interests' and other interests in line with our Code of Conduct for Members. The form provides details of interests such as their type of employment, interests in land, and membership of political groups and charities etc. 

Find a Borough councillor to view their Notification of Interest form.

To see a Parish or Town councillors' Register of Interest form, search for the Parish or Town Council and select the councillor from the list. 

Complain about a councillor

If you'd like to make a complaint about a councillor, please fill in the form below and return it to us.

Councillor complaint form [107KB]     Guidance notes - complaining about a councillor [394KB]