Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site


Details on the Derbyshire Gold Card bus pass scheme for older and disabled residents and how to apply for a road closure order.

Gold card - free bus travel

Gold Card is our travel, discount and library card for older people and people with certain disabilities.

Report pot holes or road problems

Highways and roads are maintained by county council. Here you can find links for reporting problems, roadworks, street lighting repairs and much more.

Blue badge scheme

How to apply for a blue badge through the Derbyshire County Council website.