Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site


Information on council housing including homelessness and carelink

Domestic Abuse

If you are experiencing domestic abuse and need help and advice.

Alterations to ex-council properties

If you want to alter a property that used to be a council house, you will need to apply, and pay for, consent.

Report private housing disrepair

Information and how to report private housing disrepair

Information on Leasehold

Leasehold is a method of owning property (usually a flat) for a fixed term but not the land on which it stands

EU Settlement Scheme

The EU Settlement Scheme allows EU, EEA and Swiss citizens to secure the immigration status needed to continue to live, work and study in the UK

Customer feedback

If you wish to make a compliment, complaint or give general feedback, please use our feedback form

Housing Strategy

Councils' Strategic Housing function focuses