Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Housing developers and private landlords

Multiple occupancy homes (HMO)

A house with multiple occupancy (HMO) within High Peak will require a licence

Grant assistance

Grant information on disabled facilities, renovation, energy efficiency and funding

Registered Housing Providers

Funding new affordable homes through our Right to Buy grant scheme

Private rented homes

Many people will live in the private rented sector at one time or another. This section contains information for both landlords and tenants

Getting your empty home back into use

There is a strong business case for bringing an empty home back into use


Where there is significant negative impact from empty properties and we have exhausted all options to bring a house back into use with the owner, we have a range of enforcement powers available