Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site


Road closure orders

Application for, and information on Road Closure Notices

Temporary event notice (TEN)

How to apply for a TEN if you want to carry out a 'licensable activity' on any unlicensed premises

Personal licence

You need a licence to sell alcohol from a licensed premises. Find out how to apply and what you need to tell us

Charity street collections

If you want to collect money or sell items on the street for charity, you will need to apply for a street collection licence

Street trading consent

If you want to sell, expose or offer for sale any article in a street then you must have a street trading licence or street trading consent

Make an appointment to see a Licensing Officer

Appointments are available to speak with our Licensing officers in person

Animal licensing

Apply for an animal activity licence (animal boarding, dog breeding, exhibiting/performing, hiring of horses, selling animals as pets) or a zoo/dangerous wild animal licence.

Derbyshire Prepared

All events, including those in aid of charity, must comply with recognised safety standards. Visit Derbyshire Prepared for help in this.