Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Council tax

Council Tax Energy Rebate

The Government has announced a one-off payment of £150 for most households in Bands A to D to help them with rising energy bills. 

Find out more.

If you don't pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit and you need to apply for the rebate please use the Energy Rebate form.

We will not be phoning or sending texts to ask for bank details to pay the rebate. Should you receive such a request please report it to Action Fraud.

You can now set up a new 'My Council Tax' account, which will enable you to access information online.  This includes:

  • Checking how much Council Tax you owe
  • Changing your method of payment
  • Applying for a Single Person Discount
  • Reporting a change of address or ownership
  • Saving paper and reducing costs by signing up for electronic bills and notifications

And much more.........

If you are moving into the area, you will require a Council Tax reference number to register, but you can still use the report change of address link below and register for an account once you've received your Council Tax reference number.

If you have already created an account please login here.

For information on discounts and exemptions and how to apply, understanding how your Council Tax Bill is calculated or reporting a change in circumstances please use the links below.