Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site


Find a car park, pay your parking fine or find out about the different parking permit schemes available to High Peak residents.

Pay a parking fine

How to pay your parking fine also known as a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)

Challenge a parking fine

Use this section if you want to challenge a parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice PCN)

Apply for a season ticket or waiver or amend your current ticket

Details of our car park season tickets and waiver applications and how to apply

Resident concessionary parking scheme

Information about our concessionary parking scheme for High Peak residents.

Three and seven day rover pass

In May 2017 we will introduce a trial of three and seven day Rover Passes which will allow customers unlimited use of the Council's car parks in the High Peak

Resident on street parking scheme

Derbyshire County Council on street parking scheme information

Car Park Guidance

Parking information for the High Peak area including the High Peak Borough Council Parking Order

Find a car park

Where to find car parks across the High Peak area