Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Renting or buying council owned properties or land

Renting or buying council owned land

If you are interested in any of the following, please use the contact form below to send us an enquiry:

  • renting council land or property
  • buying council land or property
  • garage plot enquiries
  • enquiring if the council owns a piece of land
  • report trespassing or illegal occupation
  • consent for alterations to an ex council house

You can also use this form to contact us if you rent a commercial property from us.

Renting council properties

Properties for rent from High Peak Borough Council will be listed below when available.

For more information and to organise viewings speak to the Property Services team at High Peak Borough Council 0345 129 7777

Council Land For Sale

There is currently no land for sale.