Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Registering a birth, death or marriage

Visit the Derbyshire County Council registration service to record a birth, death or marriage.

If you use the Tell Us Once Service [591KB] to record a death, the Registrar will inform other government agencies for you.