Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Report fraud

Benefit fraud investigations are now carried out by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) by the Single Fraud Investigation Service. 

How to report fraud

You do not need to give your name, address or any other personal details to the DWP when reporting suspected fraud. You have the right to remain anonymous if you want to.