Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

I have an outstanding appeal with the Valuation Office, do I still need to pay?

Should your appeal be successful, your account will be adjusted and any overpaid council tax will be refunded. The Valuation Office will let us know the outcome of your appeal so that we can make the relevant adjustments for you.

If you have any banding enquiries, you need to contact the Valuation Office. We do not have the authority to change council tax bands.