Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Self-employed Income

If you are making a claim for housing benefit or council tax reduction; or have had a change in your circumstances and are self employed, then the benefits team may need further details from you about your self employment status.

This form should only be completed when requested to do so by a member of the benefits team.