Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Cancel a Claim

Did you know you can cancel your Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction claim at any time online!

The best way to do this is to create an account with us. Once you have done this, you will be able to make the application through your account.

To continue completing a form without creating an account, click on the button below.