Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site


Use the Comment, Compliment, Complaint form below to provide feedback about the service you have received from us.

This form is not a request for service. If you have a particular request please find the relevant service request form. Submitting the correct service request will result in a quicker response.

Service requests include:

Reporting a missed bin, damaged bin, unreturned bin - Contact Waste & Recycling

Reporting graffiti , damage to street furniture - Contact Streets

Report a domestic noise/nuisance - Contact Environmental Health

Reporting Street cleaning, dog fouling and litter picking - Contact Streets

Please visit Derbyshire County Council for highways, footpath maintenance, gritting and street lighting.

Highways and road maintenance

Please visit Derbyshire County Council highways, footpath maintenance, gritting and street lighting web pages if your feedback relates to this.

Complain about a Councillor

To complain about a councillor please visit our councillors page where you can find out more information on how to do this.