Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

My High Peak

Please note, due to our year end processes, access to online Council Tax, Benefits and Business Rates accounts and webforms will be unavailable from Thursday 30th March at 4:00pm until Monday 3rd April.

If you don't have a council tax account number you will first need to report a change of address to us before setting up a My Council Tax and Benefits account which you can do that via our Report a Change of Address form.

Register for an account with us!

HP My CT-Benefits   HP My Accounts

Sign up for a High Peak account and access many of our council services 24/7 - Signing up is easy - choose which type of account you need and click on the box above!

Please take a look at our Privacy Notice for more information about how we collect and use your personal data.