Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Grant assistance

Disabled facilities grants

If you need assistance with the provision of disabled facilities, you will need to contact Derbyshire County Council. See our Private Housing Adaptations webpage for information.

Energy efficiency

You may also be able to obtain grants towards energy efficiency improvements, such as insulation and central heating installation. The availability of this type of assistance can be viewed at the Simple Energy Advice website.