Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Second Benefit

This form should be completed if you currently receive housing benefit or council tax reduction and ;

  • You have recently contacted us because your circumstances have changed
  • Our benefits team have advised that you are now entitled to a second benefit / reduction as a result of your change

Before completing this form you should already have informed us of your change in circumstances. The benefits team will normally have been in contact with you to ask you to complete this form..