Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Reporting a tree on Council land

When reporting Ash Dieback to the council we need as much information as possible including where the tree is and what condition it is in.

When you report a tree the tree to the council it will be inspected to assess its condition and decide what action will be taken next. Dependant on the condition of the tree, its location and whether it is posing a risk we will either record the tree and monitor its condition or arrange for the tree to be pruned or felled.  

We will not fell a tree just because it has the disease.