Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

How is the building insured?

The lease requires High Peak Borough Council to take out adequate insurance for the building and the common parts, and gives us the right to recover the cost of the premium through the service charges. This policy does not cover the possessions of individual leaseholders, for which contents insurance should be taken out. You cannot avoid paying towards the block buildings insurance by taking out your own as it is a term of your lease that the council will insure and you will pay towards that insurance.