Planning and buildings

High Peak Local Plan Examination

Have your say here on the High Peak Local Plan publication. This section includes links to the document and allows you to leave feedback.

Make a planning application

Planning applications - apply online

You can apply online here for your planning application through the planning portal.

Do I need planning permission?

Information and advice

Interactive guidance to help you find out if permission is required; find out about our householder request service.

Search for a planning application

Search for a planning application

Access all applications received since 2001 and comment on current applications via this facility.

A guide to building regulations

Building control

Advice and guidance on building regulations, if consent is required for new buildings, extensions and alterations.

Commercial Developments

Dedicated planning support if you are thinking of starting a new business, growing an existing business, or moving or expanding in the area.

Conservation of the built environment

Advice on the conservation of the region's historic built environment which includes buildings of special architectural interest.

Sustainable development

The Planning and Development Service is at the heart of our vision to improve the quality of life in the High Peak.

Planning policy

Find out about the future development of the area in which you live.

Local land searches

Information on why you need to carry out a local land charges search, the cost and how to submit a search.

Application forms

Use this section to download householder planning application forms and other forms if you are unable to apply online.

Last updated: 10th March 2015

Can't find what you are looking for? Try the A to Z