Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Can I 'Buy Into' works being carried out for tenants such as new kitchens and bathrooms?

No. At the present time it is High Peak Borough Council's policy to only carry out this type of work for tenants because internal maintenance is paid for through their weekly rent. The internal areas of your flat including the fixtures and fittings are your responsibility under the terms of the lease.