Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility

What goes in your bins

We will only empty bins and red textile bags provided by us. If your house is assessed as not suitable for wheeled bins we will provide you with alternative containers to use.

The way you recycle changed on Monday 7 August 2017


Brown bin

Use this bin to recycle glass, plastic (bottles, pots, tubs and trays) food tins, drink cans, foil, aerosols, cartons, paper and cardboard

Green lidded bin

Use this bin to recycle food and garden plant waste

Black bin

Use this bin for general rubbish

Red textile sack

Use this bag to recycle textiles and shoes

Small electrical items

How to recycle small electrical items